1. We believe in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Old and New Testament.
2. We believe in the preservation of God's Word through the Hebrew Masoretic Text and the Greek Textus Receptus and that the King James Version is the preserved Word of God for the English speaking people.
3. We believe in one triune God who eternally exists in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
4. We believe that God created the world in six literal twenty-four hour days.
5. We believe that all mankind is sinful, in need of salvation, and unable to save himself.
6. We believe that Christ died for the sins of all mankind and that salvation is by grace, through faith alone, based upon the finished work of Christ on the cross.
7. We believe in the bodily resurrecton of Christ and His bodily ascension into heaven, where He now intercedes for believers.
8. We believe in the reality of Heaven and Hell which are the only two eternal abodes prepared by God for man's soul.
9. We believe that man was created as a responsible being and as such, he may choose to accept or resist the grace of God.
10. We believe in the eternal security of the believer.
11. We believe that the local church is God's institution to carry out the Great Commission.
12. We believe that the two ordinances of the local church are baptism by immersion for believers only and the Lord's Supper as a memorial.
13. We believe in the pretribulational rapture of all believers.
14. We believe in the premillennial return and millennial reign of the Lord Jesus Christ.
15. We believe in the judgment of believers at the Judgment Seat of Christ and the judgment of unbelievers at the Great White Throne.
16. We believe in the obligation of every believer to live a holy life and to witness to the lost of the saving power of Christ.
17. We believe that speaking in tongues and the working of sign miracles gradually ceased as the New Testament Scriptures were completed and their authourity became established.
18. We believe that the extremes of Calvinism and Arminianism are both unbiblical.
19. We believe that all froms of compromise with liberalism, ecumencism, neo-evangelicalism, or the Charismatic movement should be avoided by those who wish to live in obedience to God.